It's All About Me


It's All About Me


Hello! Let me introduce myself, my name is Karin Hanasyanila Salma. I was born in Bandung, 27 February 2003, so I'm still a fourteen years old girl. I am a student at 3 Senior High School Bandung. From this blog, I want to tell you all about me. 

I have brown eyes, bright skin, thick eyebrows, and big palms. My Junior high school friends said that I'm a funny girl, and there is one time they called me crazy. 

I have two siblings, their name are Deandra Imarizani Firadita as my older sister and Andara Vianca Maizara as my younger sister. They are so beautiful just like me, and we are just beautiful as my Mother. My Father is handsome too because he is the only man in the family. 

People usually call me Karin or Alin. Do you wonder why my nickname is Alin? I don't know too, next time I will ask my parents about it. I like writing, especially writing stories. Even if my writing is not good enough, I still like to write. Other than writing, I really like editing and producing videos, but that hobby is still new for me. Next time, I will learn harder. And last but not least, I really like drawing and watching films. My favorite Movie is Descendants from Disney movies, what about you?   

My favorite subjects are Mathematics and English lesson. I'm not really good at Math, but something that you like doesn't mean you're good at it right? 

In this school, there are so many good friends like my classmate Fawawzti, Widyana, Nisrina, Nadilla, Maya, Tiana, and Ikhsan. And of course, other than my classmate, I have friends from other class. Their name is Helena, Lubba, Acha, Nafisa, and Nadira. There are really fun and kind, thank you for being my friend.

The time is already running out, I think that's all from me. Thank you for reading, good bye!

Komentar

Postingan Populer