My Unforgettable Experience


Shoes That Embarrass Me


At first, I think you are wondering why would a pair of shoes embarrassed me to the extent that I put it in to this blog. I know this might me a little bit over reacting or dramatic, but trust me it doesn't felt any good.



When we go to school, of course, we have to obey the school's rules. One of them is about what clothes we should wear, or what kind of shoes that we have to use. And I have a pretty bad experience about shoes, especially black ones. I will tell you about it even if I'm kinda embarrassed about it.



It all happened when I was seventh grade. I was a new student at Junior High School 3 Bandung, so I'm still trying to get used to getting up at five, and at that time I was a forgetful person.



One time, I was very sleepy and had to go to school in the morning, so I guess my brain was still not working, and all I could think of was don't be late to go to school. After I cleaned up my self, I rushed my way out and when I was going to put on my shoes, I couldn't find it.



I was so panicked. Like really panicked. Double panicked, triple panicked, super quadruple combo panicked- okay I need to stop.



After I found out that my shoes are gone, I whined to my parents. I know that wasn't a good behavior, but I got panicked, and that happened. Couple of minutes passed by, we still couldn't find it so I had no choice but to wear the shoes that very different from the usual one.



To be honest, the shoes that I was wearing is not so bad. But I was so embarrassed because I was the only one who wears different shoes among my classmates.



I remember one of my friend asked me, "Karin, is that your ballet shoes?" She asked that out loud and made everyones attention to my shoes. I was like, really? Did you have to ask me like that? And I began to cover my shoes deeply inside my long skirt.



Shortly after, I got a phone call from my dad. He said that he had brought my shoes and told me to come over to the school gate. I was so great full to my father at that time.



So, I ran slightly to the gate and changed my shoes to the usual shoes I was looking for before. After that, I thanked and waving good bye to my father and went back to my class. Peacefully. 



That is one of my experience in my life that I won't forget. If you are in my position, what will you do?

Komentar

Postingan Populer