Speaking - Conversation



Conversation

   The following is an example of a conversation between Mark and Joanna who meet for the first time in a dance class in Minnesota, USA. 
               https://goo.gl/images/Cz4Gpp


Mark : Hello there, what’s your name? 

Joanna : My name is Joanna Seth, what about you?

Mark : My name is Mark Harper, just call me Mark. Are you new here?

Joanna : Yes, I just joined this dance class a few days ago.

Mark : Oh really? That explain why I don’t recognize your face. Speaking of which, where are you from?

Joanna : I’m from Seattle, I moved here because of my dad’s work. Where are you from, Mark?

Mark : I’m from Canada. I really like to dance, that’s why I took a dance class. You’ll love it here, everyone is very kind.

Joanna : I think so too. I’m 17 years old, how old are you?

Mark : I’m 18 years old. Joanna, what dance do you master?

Joanna : I've always loved ballet since I was five years old, I've also won several times in ballet competition in Seattle.


Komentar

Postingan Populer