Better Me! (My dream in the future)

Hello!
How are you? O, I hope you all great and healthy, but for me, right now I kinda catch a cold, so please take care of your health guys! Being a healthy person is much way better than having a 24/7 snotty nose.

Long time no post! In this one, I will be telling you guys about what my dreams are or what I want to do in the future also my strengths and weaknesses.

First of all my name is Karin Hanasyanila Salma. I'm a student in 3 senior highschool Bandung. In this year, I'm 16 years old. I'm the second child in the family, my older sister now studying in Institute of Technology in Bandung and my younger sister still in Merdeka Elementary school.

Having strengths is great, but there must be weaknesses inside of me. And maybe a lot. My strengths are (what I realized), I'm easy going (kinda), I often self reflect, I like to make my friends or my family or the people around me happy with my joke or my doing, and maybe I'm considerate by my own way.

And my weaknesses are (again, what I realized), when I get a problem I often to overthink and causes negative thoughts, and I'm so lazy (proof: I wrote this blog while I lay on the couch).

I often find myself interested in seeing buildings and other things like that, I like designing things whether it is a logo or a room or even buildings. And I like my Father 's job designing the interior of a room even a huge library. So I come to a conclusion, I want to be an Architect.

I want to build things that will be usefull for others or even give a home for those in need. Other than that, I want to make my parents proud. I want to be a successful Architect, so my parents will be worry about nothing!

I hope all of mine, all of ours dreams will come true. We only have to be passionate about it and get rid of that laziness (lol). Have courage, passionate, kindness, and always pray to our God.

Komentar

Postingan Populer