Edu Passion 2019



Couple or more weeks ago, I attended The Edu Passion Exhibition at my school, 3 senior highschool.

The Edu Passion exhibition was held by SMAN 3 Bandung to bridge and provide information to high school students, related to lecture majors that fit with their wishes.

At that event, I was amazed by the presentation from the SAPPK faculty, and many things at the event. And I have interviewed one of the standees at the time, that is Wallstreet.

Wallstreet is an english training center and a total english environment. There, you can study digitally to prepare our selves that will be working in the future.

Besides the educational standees, there is a lot of food standees in the Edu Passion Exhibition, such as ice cream, macaroni, chicken, thai tea, and so much more.

I really enjoyed this 2019 Edu Passion.

Komentar

Postingan Populer