What's Your Plan Next Holiday?


Our Next Holiday

Fawwazti, Karin, and Nisrina met each other at the garden after school's lunch. Holiday is near, so as the last exam in this semester. 

Fawwazti : Hey, after the exam done, what will you guys do this holiday? 
Karin : You just mentioned about holiday, makes me want to sing holiday by Girls Generation. 
Nisrina : Haha, my plan this holiday is to go somewhere nice with my family. 
Karin : Where will you go then? The beach?
Nisrina : Maybe my family and I will go picnic at The Garden By The Bay, its in Singapore. 
Fawwazti : That's great! Can I know why do you want to go there? 
Nisrina : It's an interesting place to see and I really like to bond with my family, it makes me love them even more. 
Karin : How will you get there? 
Nisrina : By foot? hahaha. No, I'm just kidding. It's a place in Singapore, of course we will go there by air plane. 
Fawwazti : what about you, Karin? but don't tell me something crazy to do. 
Karin : You know me so well, I will go to the Amazon. Where the anaconda lives. 
Fawwazti : There she goes, again. 
Karin : Haha, of course not! My real plan this holiday is to travel the land of bamboos, Japan, for almost two weeks. 
Nisrina : Wow, that's so cool. Don't forget to buy us souvenirs when you get there. 
Karin : Okay, I will. 
Fawwazti : With whom will you go and why, Karin? 
Karin : I will go with my big family. It is because we are a big fan of travelling. We have been in such a wonderfull places in this world. Seven places to be exact. 
Nisrina : Oh My God, that's really amazing! Now is your turn, Fawwazti. What's you plan this holiday? 
Fawwazti : You will think that my plan is crazy, but I will go to the Moon, perhaps Mars too.
Karin : That's even crazier that my first plan was. Fawwazti, when you get there, don't forget how to breathe okay?
Fawwazti : You silly. Of course not! Later when I get there, I will put on an astronaut suit. 
Nisrina : Fawwazti my dear friend, why will you go there? 
Fawwazti : Why? because it is kind of interesting. You can see the earth from there. 
Karin : Speaking of which, with whom will you go? 
Nisrina: Maybe with all of her seven boyfiends-
Fawwazti : Shush! I will go with my ninth boyfriend. 
Karin : ...Okay. So, what is your second plan, Nisrina? 
Nisrina : Maybe I wont go anywhere and stay at home watching movies. 
Fawwazti : What about you, Karin?
Karin : I will go to the second star.
Nisrina : Huh?
Karin : I want to meet Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.
Fawwazti : Let's go to the class. Leave her here, she's crazy. 
Karin : Hahaha, I'm just kidding you guys!

Then Karin, Fawwazti, and Nisrina continue their class. What a wonderful day to talk about plans. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer