Dialogue [Expression Offers and Suggestions]

Hello! This is my first blog after this year break. So on this occasion, I will write a dialogue that consists both expression offering and suggestion.

Here we go!

Karin :"Hello, Maya! How are you?"
Maya :"Hello Karin! I'm fine thank you, and you?"
Karin :"I'm fine, but the truth is I'm still confused about something."
Maya :"Really? What's it about?"
Karin :"I'm still thinking about what major should I choose for college."
Maya :"So, what is your choices?"
Karin :"Between school of Architecture of Faculty of Art & Design."
Maya :"Why don't you take a psychotest to measure your basic potential?"
Karin :"Oh, sure. I really appreciate your suggestion. Maya, what major will you choose?"
Maya :"I still don't know what major will I take."
Karin :"How about medical study in university of Indonesia?"
Maya :"Sorry, I think I don't have a good score in Biology."
Karin :"It is okay, Maya! How about I help you with studying Biology?"
Maya :"Yes, please. That would be very kind of you."
Karin :"Sure, why not? You are my best friend."
Maya :"Thank you so much. I hope we will be successful together."

Komentar

Postingan Populer